About Us: Dr. Rajesh Shah, MD(Hom) and Dr. Rupal Shah, MD(Hom)
Dr. Rajesh Shah, M.D.(Hom.) practices in Mumbai, India. He has studied homeopathy intensively for over thirty years, since 1980. Dr. Rajesh is an internationally acclaimed physician, researcher and teacher. Over the years he has conducted seminars and workshops for the practitioners and the students in England, Holland, Belgium, Czech Rep., Greece, Sweden, U.S.A., Ireland, Croatia, Norway, Japan, India, etc.
Dr. Shah has an uncommon strength of having a research base in his clinical environment. He has worked on many new therapeutic molecules; some of them have been granted patents while some of them are international patent pending. He is a hardcore researcher + clinician + teacher + promoter of homeopathy.
Dr Shah presents a modern and scientific face of homeopathy. His huge practice supported by clinical research based data, statistics and scientific documentation, makes it unique in the homeopathic world. He not only presents the 'new face' of modern homeopathy; but also responsible for 'new phase' in homeopathy. His global clinic in Mumbai is visited by patients from all over the world.
His team of fifteen full time doctors and other support staff not only offer the best of homeopathic treatment but rather set international standards in Good Homeopathic Medical Practice (GHMP).
Dr Shah has a distinction of having treated eminent patients from various faculties such as scientists, medical doctors, researchers, diplomats, ministers, film celebrities, professors, high profile government officers, etc. from many countries. At the same time, he is easily accessible to all patients.
He is director of Homoeopathy India Foundation, editor of Homoeopathy Times, and author of My Experiences with Ferrum Metallicum
and Lichen Planus and its Homeopathic Treatment
(2003), Urticaria and its Homeopathic Treatment
(2008) and Vitiligo treatment
(2013).. He was an honorary visiting lecturer and physician at CMPH Medical College and Hospital, under Bombay University. He had been interviewed on several occasions over the television in Bombay, London, New York, etc. He has contributed many scientific papers on homeopathy, published in various international journals. He has introduced new concepts in the field of homeopathy useful to the medical professionals. He is largely engaged into research exploring the role of homeopathy for the treatment of difficult diseases. Dr. Rajesh has been featured in the Limca Book of Records for treating patients from 177 countries, as on July, 2011.
In January 2009, Dr Rajesh Shah was conferred upon with "Star Entrepreneur Award"
for "Making Innovation Work in Today's Times" by Indira International Innovation summit, under care of Indira group of Engineering and Management colleges.
On the occasion of International seminar on the 22nd Aug, 09 at Katmandu, Nepal Dr. Rajesh Shah was conferred with International Status Award by Economic Growth Society of India
, for excellent performance and outstanding contribution for the progress of nation and worldwide. Click here to view certificate.
On 29th Sep, 09 Dr Rajesh Shah was conferred with Bhartiya Chikitsak Ratna Award
by Center of Educational Development Research, Pune for National Economic Growth through Individual Contribution. Click here to view certificate.
Currently, Dr Shah is involved in several research projects, some of them include clinical trials on HIV, Hepatitis C, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, the homeopathic pathogenetic trials, etc.
Dr Shah couple has traveled a journey of 24 years (2009). Some glimpses may be had by clicking the photo gallery.
Dr. Rupal Shah, M.D.(Hom.) is a dynamic homeopath, graduated from CMPH Medical College. She is involved in active global practice. Dr. Rupal and Dr. Rajesh form a dedicated team who has ventured into visualizing and implementing global homeopathy projects. They are devoted to homeopathy in the areas of education, practice, promotion and research. They have been working on several research projects. They are working with a sole aim to bring homeopathy close to the mainstream medicine. Dr. Rupal and Dr. Rajesh have contributed a chapter on homoeopathy for the HSC textbook in Australia.
Dr. Shah couple has been working hard to make homeopathy globally available.
Dr Rupal is a companion with Rajesh, in the lifelong journey of bringing the best of homeopathy to humanity. Her hard work, professional commitment, sincerity and dedication arise from sheer desire to help patients; which in turn, arise from the spiritual bend applied in life.
Dr Rajesh Shah's publications and articles:
1. 'Hepatitis C Nosode: The preparation and homeopathic pathogenetic trial' in Homeopathy; Vol. 102, (3), pp 207-214: July 2013.
2. 'Hydroquinone: Homoeopathy pathogenetic trial' in Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy; Vol. 7 (2): Apr-Jun 2013.
3. 'What homeopathy is not', in Homeopathy Links, Sept 2011. http://www.askdrshah.com/app/images/what-homeopathy-in-not/What-Homeopathy-Is-Not_by_Dr-Rajesh-Shah_Page-2.jpg
4. 'Challenge in management of cases earlier treated with immuno-suppressive medicines' ( Desafios colocados ao tratamento homeopÃ¡tico pelo uso anterior de medicaÃ§Ã£o imunossupressora: ObservaÃ§Ãµes da prÃ¡tica clÃnica), Revista de Homeopatia, Brazil, Vol. 74, No 4 (2011) http://www.aph.org.br/revista/index.php/aph/article/view/220
5. The Lancet article: Call for introspection and Awakening, Homoeopathic Links; 04, 2005
6. 'The Phenomenological Approach and The Concept of Facets applied in Materia Medica" thesis by, Dr. Rajesh Shah, 2005
7. 'Some Light on (Mis) Understanding of Aurum Metallicum' published in Simillimum - Journal of Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians, USA. Vol.XI, No.4 Winter '98
8. "Hardcore prescribing in Classical Homoeopathy" published in Simillimum - Journal of Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians, USA. Vol. XI, No.2 Summer '98
9. "Managing Cases with Scanty Data" published in The Homoeopath, U.K., Autum No.63, 1996
10. "Risky innovations spring from the law of grand generalization" published in Simillimum, USA, Vol.IX, No.2, Summer 1996, USA
11. On Pseudo-classical Homoeopathy. Editorial, Homoeopathy Times, 1995,II
12. The Education Gap, Editorial, Homoeopathy Times, 1995, Vol I
13. 'Cough: A Repertorial Study' published in Homoeopathy Times, Vol.1, No.3, 1994.
14. 'Industrious: A Repertorial Journey' published in Homoeopathy Times, Vol.1, No.3, 1994
15. 'Sympathy and Consolation' published in Homoeopathy Times,Vol.1, No.3, 1994
16. 'Bufo - A wonderful respiratory remedy' published in Homoeopathic Links, 3/93, Germany
17. 'Anantherum by Rajesh Shah & Bob Fordham' published in The Homoeopath, The Society of Homoeopaths, U.K., No.50, 1993
18. '200 Years of Homoeopathy - Where Do We Stand?', by Dr Rajesh Shah, National Journal of Homoeopathy, India, 1993 Jan / Feb Vol II No 1
19. 'Need of the time: Hard-Core Prescribing' published in The Homoeopath, The Society of Homoeopaths, U.K., Vol.No.61
Dr Rajesh Shah's Seminars, workshops, conference participations, etc.
1. 'International Conference on Multidisciplinary Healthcare', January 2014, at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, a paper on 'Hepatitis C clinical trial'
2. National homeopathic conference, December 2012, by â€˜Homeopathic Medical Association of India' (HAMI), Kolkatta, a paper on 'HIV nosode and its homeopathic pathogenetic trial'
3. International Homeopathic Conference', December 2011, by LIGA, at New Delhi, a paper 'Preparation of HIV and Hepatitis C Nosodes'
4. 'Central Council of Research in Homeopathy', CCRH, regional conference, September 2013, Mumbai, 'Challenges in the treatment of Skin diseases'
5. 'European Homeopathic Conference', May 2011, in Riga, Latvia, a paper on 'HIV nosodes: New method, new nosode'
6. â€˜A day with Dr Rajesh Shah', a seminar in Cochin, Kerala, August 2013
7. 'What should pediatricians know about homeopathy?', a talk to pediatricians at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, February, 2014
8. 'Patents in Homeopathy', at talk to CCRH researchers, September 2-013, New Delhi
9. 'Homeopathy for Japan', two days seminar in Tokyo, April, 2000
10. 'Practice of Homeopathy', two days workshop for international homeopaths, at International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, Allonisos, Greece, 1998
11. Seminars in UK (Many seminars between 1990 to 2000)
12. Many Seminars and workshops in USA (New York, Pittsburg, Denver), Ireland, Belgium, Holland, Croatia, Czech republic, Sweden, Norway, Japan, India (Between 1990 to 2000)